A blend of premium Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in some of California’s finest vineyards.
- Grapes picked between 22.0 and 23.0 Brix
- 14-21 day fermentation at 58 degrees
- Stainless steel aging, no oak
- Alcohol: 12.0%
- Color: pale yellow
- Aroma: kiwi fruit and casaba melon
- Palate: smooth, light, satisfying citrus finish
Crisp and refreshing with aromas of lime and lemongrass. The palate has bright acidity and a clean finish.
Served chilled. An excellent choice as an aperitif or with your favorite fish.