From the last rains of winter to the flowering of spring vines, nothing is as exciting as the cycle of the vineyard and the promise of new wine. This year’s near perfect combination of long warm days and cool evenings produced a gorgeous wine with ripe, concentrated fruit flavors, a rich texture and great length.
• Grapes picked between 24.0 and 26.0 Brix
• 10-14-day fermentation at 78-85 degrees
• Stainless steel aging with French oak
A full-bodied red wine with delicious aromas and juicy flavors of dried fruit, jam and spice. Balanced with accents of vanilla and toasted oak for a rich, lingering finish.
• Alcohol: 12.5%
• Residual Sugar: 4.5 g/l
• Color: dark red
• Aroma: plum with dried cranberry and coffee
• Palate: jammy fruit with smooth, velvet finish
Serve at room temperature. Enjoy with grilled or roasted red meats as well as poultry, pork, lamb, pizza and spicy pastas.