From the last rains of winter to the flowering of spring vines, nothing is as exciting as the cycle of the vineyard and the promise of new wine. This year’s near perfect combination of long warm days and cool evenings produced a gorgeous wine with ripe, concentrated fruit flavors, a rich texture and great length.
A blend of premium Sauvignon Blanc grapes grown in some of California’s finest vineyards.
- Grapes picked between 22.0 and 23.0 Brix
- 14-21 day fermentation at 58 degrees
- Stainless steel aging, no oak
Crisp and refreshing with aromas of lime and lemongrass. The palate has bright acidity and a clean finish.
- Alcohol: 12.0%
- Color: pale yellow
- Aroma: kiwi fruit and casaba melon
- Palate: smooth, light, satisfying citrus finish
Served chilled. An excellent choice as an aperitif or with your favorite fish.