From the last rains of winter to the flowering of spring vines, nothing is as exciting as the cycle of the vineyard and the promise of new wine. This year’s near perfect combination of long warm days and cool evenings produced a gorgeous wine with ripe, concentrated fruit flavors, a rich texture and great length.
A blend of premium Pinot Noir grapes grown in some of California’s finest vineyards.
- Grapes picked between 23.5 and 25.0 Brix
- 7-day fermentation at 72-85 degrees
- Stainless steel fermentation with French and American oak aging
Juicy, bright red fruit flavors balanced with sweet notes of vanilla and spice for an-easy drinking, soft finish.
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Color: ruby red
- Aroma: fresh strawberry, raspberry and cranberry
- Palate: smooth body with plum, boysenberry and cherry flavors
Serve at room temperature. Pair with a wide variety of dishes or simply enjoy by the glass