From the last rains of winter to the flowering of spring vines, nothing is as exciting as the cycle of the vineyard and the promise of new wine. This year’s near perfect combination of long warm days and cool evenings produced a gorgeous wine with ripe, concentrated fruit flavors, a rich texture and great length.
A blend of premium Petite Sirah grapes grown in some of California’s finest vineyards.
- Grapes picked between 24.0 and 26.0 Brix
- 10-14 day fermentation at 78-85 degrees
- Stainless steel fermentation with French and American oak
A complex and plush wine that offers a wonderful balance of fruit, spice and oak.
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Color: dark red
- Aroma: plum, blackberry and cherry
- Palate: full-bodied with chocolate and molasses
Serve at room temperature. Pairs perfectly with steak, grilled meats and hearty pasta dishes.