From the last rains of winter to the flowering of spring vines, nothing is as exciting as the cycle of the vineyard and the promise of new wine. This year’s near perfect combination of long warm days and cool evenings produced a gorgeous wine with ripe, concentrated fruit flavors, a rich texture and great length.
A blend of premium Muscat grapes grown in some of California’s finest vineyards.
- Grapes harvested between 22.0 and 24.0 Brix
- 14-21 day fermentation at 53 degrees
- Arrested fermentation at approximately 40 RS
- Stainless steel aging, no oak
Bursting with bright fruit flavors of peach and honeydew melon with a sweet, refreshing finish.
- Alcohol: 10.0%
- Color: light gold
- Aroma: fragrant, flowery aroma with orange peel
- Palate: light-bodied yet luscious
Serve chilled. Enjoy as an aperitif and dessert wine or pair with your favorite spicy dishes including Asian and Latin foods.