From the last rains of winter to the flowering of spring vines, nothing is as exciting as the cycle of the vineyard and the promise of new wine. This year’s near perfect combination of long warm days and cool evenings produced a gorgeous wine with ripe, concentrated fruit flavors, a rich texture and great length.
A blend of premium Merlot grapes grown in some of California’s finest vineyards.
- Grapes picked between 23.5 and 25.0 Brix
- 7-day fermentation at 72-85 degrees
- Stainless steel fermentation with French and American oak aging
Supple, inviting aromas and flavors of black cherry, herbs and spice. Balanced with a smooth texture and soft tannins for a pleasing, satisfying finish.
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Color: ruby red
- Aroma: black, cherry, herbs and spice
- Palate: medium-bodied and easy-drinking
Serve at room temperature. Enjoy with a wide variety of dishes including beef, chicken, pork, pizza and tomato-based pastas.